Project: MLP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project: MLP

Join in and collaborate your ideas. We are re inventing My Little Pony.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get to know each other

+8
SteelCrasher
Rotiart
Cowboy Appledash
Admin
Cowboy Zook
orannis
loolhasj
ybcrazy
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Get to know each other Empty Get to know each other Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:57 pm

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

one thing thats complicated when developing videos and stuff through internet sites is communication. having the ability to talk freely amongst each other is great!!! go internet!!

anyways, to the point. build harmony amongst each other in this general chat, become friends and soon this site will be able to produce film with fewer bumps

2Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:00 pm

loolhasj

loolhasj

Well If you wanna know about me, just look at my profile. I'll still post it here.
Sex: Male
Helping this project with: Animating and Sound Effects

Anything else?: Im a rookie animater and i'd love to help with anything. Pm me if you need any help with anything. Okay? (:
You can always pm me for just chatting or add me on skype!

lol, dunno if this is the right post to post it in, but it has a title that suits it, so darn it im going to post here >Very Happy!

http://PinkyTehPie.deviantart.com

3Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:38 pm

orannis

orannis

Hai My name is Russell
I'm 18
Male and interested in this project of yours... Does this site have IRC?

4Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:25 pm

Cowboy Zook

Cowboy Zook
Admin

IRC what is that?

5Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Cowboy Zook wrote:IRC what is that?

internet relay chat, thats a good idea. We should set one up.

https://projectmlp.rpg-board.net

6Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:42 pm

Cowboy Appledash

Cowboy Appledash

Fine, I'll join the bumbling herd.
Garrett Houser, the 18 year old dude from LaSalle, Colorado. Role: Concept Art and whatever I'm told I can/should/better do. Skype: deathpunch970

7Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:35 pm

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

Name:Steven
Nickname: Rotiart
Job: Making, Testing and shooting with 3d camera's
What I can do for the project: Music, Voice Actor, Editing, Moderator on Forum, Sound effects

https://www.youtube.com/3donecom

8Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:37 pm

SteelCrasher

SteelCrasher

Name:Speter
What I can do for the project:Voice Actor, yea i suck at other things ...

9Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:49 pm

scity

scity

name: danny
job: chef in a supermarket:)

PS: rotiart is a old man:D

10Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:44 pm

thunder cloud

thunder cloud

My real name is
Garrett Houtz
I converted 2 of my friends into bronies and found 1 in my school
I act like applejack Fluttershy Rainbow dash and Drop da bass in real life
Ever since Rainbow dash "read it and weep" I wanted to read adventure books study
I joke around when I'm playing with younger kids jocolor
I act like Fluttershy when it comes to playing sports Basketball
Anyways I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic applejack Fluttershy pinkiepie Rainbow dash Twilight Sparkel rarity Drop da bass Super

11Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:47 pm

Cowboy Appledash

Cowboy Appledash

thunder cloud wrote:My real name is
Garrett Houtz
Ever since Rainbow dash "read it and weep" I wanted to read adventure books study
Anyways I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic applejack Fluttershy pinkiepie Rainbow dash Twilight Sparkel rarity Drop da bass Super
Odd... My name is Garrett Houser o.O

12Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:07 pm

thunder cloud

thunder cloud

Cowboy Appledash wrote:
thunder cloud wrote:My real name is
Garrett Houtz
Odd... My name is Garrett Houser o.O
lol! What are the odds?!?!

13Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:17 am

Cowboy Appledash

Cowboy Appledash

thunder cloud wrote:
Idk but it's awesome, too bad you ain't from Colorado, that'd be even better. Nonetheless welcome to Project: MLP.

14Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:31 pm

thunder cloud

thunder cloud

Cowboy Appledash wrote:
thunder cloud wrote:
Idk but it's awesome, too bad you ain't from Colorado, that'd be even better. Nonetheless welcome to Project: MLP.
Thanks Very Happy

15Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:08 am

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

Welcome to the party!! Very Happy

16Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:15 am

Ich

Ich

I can't believe I haven't done one of these yet! Eek!
Like a Star @ heaven
Hi O u O
I am Claire.
I am 19.
I am from Melbourne, in Australia (aka Aussie ("Ozzie") Land). Before you ask, no, we do not ride kangaroos around - they're actually quite dangerous creatures.
What am I contributing to this project? Hopefully Fluttershy's voice. Fluttershy

What else?
During the day you'll find me chasing butterflies, but by night - I'm preparing for a zombie apocalypse. I'm a part-time Fine Art student and a self proclaimed potato obsesser.
Oh, and a full time gamer - it's not a hobby for me, but a lifestyle instead Very Happy

17Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:28 am

Deusinsanus

Deusinsanus

Hi.
I'm 17 years old and currently live in Berlin, Germany.
I have no social life outside of the internet and thus am pretty reliable and available for helping with anything involving writing.
I think that's it.

18Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:35 pm

orannis

orannis

Alright sweet crowd! also two Garrets is wierd Confused Derpy

So what is everyone planning on doing in this here project. Currently i'm auditioning for Rarity and RD (apparently they're r63ing some ponies)

I'm also interested in doing some storyboard shizz but this place is oh so confusing XD

19Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:44 pm

SteelCrasher

SteelCrasher

orannis wrote:Alright sweet crowd! also two Garrets is wierd Confused Derpy

So what is everyone planning on doing in this here project. Currently i'm auditioning for Rarity and RD (apparently they're r63ing some ponies)

I'm also interested in doing some storyboard shizz but this place is oh so confusing XD

you get used to it Smile

20Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:54 pm

orannis

orannis

SteelCrasher wrote:
you get used to it Smile

So who are you planning on voicing? and how are you enjoying the project?

21Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:58 pm

Deusinsanus

Deusinsanus

orannis wrote:Alright sweet crowd! also two Garrets is wierd Confused Derpy

When you have an idea for a story post it in the "story ideas" section on the storyboard. Our team of writers will then work on it if they have the time. Even if you think you have a finished story, post it in the "story ideas" section in case we need to change something. When the writers think it's done, a mod or an admin will post it in the "finished stories" section. From there on it will be animated and voiced, unless there are more urgent matters. Seeing as you will most likely be one of the voice actors, you will get notified if your character is needed in that episode. Oh, and one more thing: You will want to make an OC pony, because we cannot use only ponies from the original series. If you do not have one, you can make one easily here.

Have fun on the forums.

22Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:27 pm

SteelCrasher

SteelCrasher

orannis wrote:
SteelCrasher wrote:
you get used to it Smile

idk yet, what i will voice... ohh and add us on skype, most of our conversations are done there Smile

23Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:49 pm

orannis

orannis

Oc pony.. .*gulp*

Ok well i've given it a bash but i'm not sure if the colours are too garish so tell me what you think

Also i've left the cutie mark blank so you can fit that into the story but i had the idea that he could be an astronomer...His name is Seris (seh-ris or see-ris depending on waht you guys think is better...)

https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/17/32/02/62/hiresp12.png

24Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:54 pm

orannis

orannis

SteelCrasher wrote:
orannis wrote:
SteelCrasher wrote:
you get used to it Smile

idk yet, what i will voice... ohh and add us on skype, most of our conversations are done there Smile

Where can i find all yer skype names? also russell.blease is mine add me and add me to convos when you have them

25Get to know each other Empty Re: Get to know each other Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:10 am

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

orannis wrote:
SteelCrasher wrote:
orannis wrote:
SteelCrasher wrote:
you get used to it Smile

Where can i find all yer skype names? also russell.blease is mine add me and add me to convos when you have them

https://projectmlp.rpg-board.net/t14-skype-and-vent Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum