Project: MLP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project: MLP

Join in and collaborate your ideas. We are re inventing My Little Pony.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ideas/concerns etc.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ideas/concerns etc. Empty ideas/concerns etc. Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:31 am

Cowboy Appledash

Cowboy Appledash

You all pretty much know me as the guy on Skype that kinda hops in and out of the convos occasionally checking project status and being an idiot. What you don't know however is that despite any sort of talent I am as dedicated as I can be about this, which is why I consider my job to be like research for useful things and people. Yeah I haven't done much in that department but I was thinking... We all need to be completely serious about this, and that's been said in the 'motivation post', it's my personal view that part of the reason we're moving very slowly is the fact that not all of us have the proper equipment to perform their various tasks, like me without my scanner (our any fancy computer drawing stuff) I can't do my job, and the VA's without proper recording software and hardware can't get a very good recording which in turn makes the AV editors jobs that much harder. I'm not going to say we NEED to do it, i'm just suggesting that we find a way to get the money needed to help out the ones that need to 'upgrade' their workstation so they can do their job. Now on a side note, I follow Mandopony on YouTube, he just uploaded a video talking about scheduling and whatnot, he also linked his blog ( http://mandopony.tumblr.com/post/19333884223/scheduling), on there is his email, I think he'd be a great help in this so if we can get him on board then all the better. So what do you guys say to this wall of text?

2ideas/concerns etc. Empty Re: ideas/concerns etc. Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:32 am

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

Cowboy Appledash wrote:on there is his email, I think he'd be a great help in this so if we can get him on board then all the better. So what do you guys say to this wall of text?

I say I do my best of organizing this bunch of ponies, but the responsibility lays in the hands of the people who need to do their jobs. If they rather want to browse Youtube, Write fanfic, need to work or clop clop clop than we just have to let them do that. We can only go as far as motivation people to get some work done. Next to that, donation would be good, except for the fact that we don't even have "fans" yet Razz

https://www.youtube.com/3donecom

3ideas/concerns etc. Empty Re: ideas/concerns etc. Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Cowboy Appledash

Cowboy Appledash

Rotiart wrote:
I say I do my best of organizing this bunch of ponies, but the responsibility lays in the hands of the people who need to do their jobs. If they rather want to browse Youtube, Write fanfic, need to work or clop clop clop than we just have to let them do that. We can only go as far as motivation people to get some work done. Next to that, donation would be good, except for the fact that we don't even have "fans" yet Razz

Yeah I know :/ When we do get 'fans' though things should run a LOT smoother and faster.

4ideas/concerns etc. Empty Re: ideas/concerns etc. Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

Cowboy Appledash wrote:
Rotiart wrote:

Yeah I know :/ When we do get 'fans' though things should run a LOT smoother and faster.

indeed Smile

5ideas/concerns etc. Empty Re: ideas/concerns etc. Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Cowboy Appledash

Cowboy Appledash

Rotiart wrote:

indeed Smile[/quote]
And teh monies will be helpful, I figure we could also contribute to society by using a percentage of donation money and giving it to a charitable organization.

6ideas/concerns etc. Empty Re: ideas/concerns etc. Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:19 pm

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

thats always a great idea Very Happy we can definitely give a portion (good amount) to charities related to our site Very Happy

7ideas/concerns etc. Empty Re: ideas/concerns etc. Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:32 am

Cowboy Appledash

Cowboy Appledash

ybcrazy wrote:thats always a great idea Very Happy we can definitely give a portion (good amount) to charities related to our site Very Happy
Who says they have to be 'related' to our site? It could go anywhere from the MDA to the Cowboy Crisis Fund, whichever seems to need it the most I suppose.

8ideas/concerns etc. Empty Re: ideas/concerns etc. Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:41 am

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

well ya it can go anywhere :p i was just giving a suggestion Very Happy

9ideas/concerns etc. Empty Re: ideas/concerns etc. Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Cowboy Appledash

Cowboy Appledash

ybcrazy wrote:well ya it can go anywhere :p i was just giving a suggestion Very Happy
Fair enough Razz

10ideas/concerns etc. Empty Re: ideas/concerns etc. Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:00 am

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

I believe we should be focussing on this way later, once we actually got an episodes writer, voiced and animated

11ideas/concerns etc. Empty Re: ideas/concerns etc. Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:42 pm

Cowboy Appledash

Cowboy Appledash

Rotiart wrote:I believe we should be focussing on this way later, once we actually got an episodes writer, voiced and animated

Mkay, but hey it never hurts to plan ahead Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum