Project: MLP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project: MLP

Join in and collaborate your ideas. We are re inventing My Little Pony.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLEASE READ. I'm sorry to have to do this.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PLEASE READ. I'm sorry to have to do this. Empty PLEASE READ. I'm sorry to have to do this. Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:26 am

Cherry-Twist

Cherry-Twist

I'm sorry Every pony. If you aren't caught up on the latest shit storm, I'm sure someone could explain it to you... But here it is in a nutshell, I'm not going to deal with being harassed by another member! I love like 99% of y'all and I am sad to go, but I can't work with someone who will and will openly post private problems to a public forum... And harass me about it.... I'm sorry... but I'm sure Ragtime can handle Twilight Sparkle and Mags will be more than happy to have AJ back... If you still want me in the project... skype me. or reply to this thread.

Sorry Again,

Your once faithful Actress...

Cherry Crying or Very sad

https://youtu.be/RJBNwHoXQns

yf222

yf222

done

Last edited by yf222 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cherry-Twist

Cherry-Twist

Calling someone a worthless human being isn't harassing them? Posting a private matter to a public place isn't harassement?! Evil or Very Mad

yf222

yf222

we talked it out and its done for now

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

Cherry, i'd hate to see you leave this project because of other people. But I can't force you to stay, please make your own decision whether you want to leave or not. If you feel you are being harassed by other members there's always the admins (like myself) to complain to about other members. I don't know the ins and outs and I don't want to get involved into any argument by picking sides, but if you could give us some facts we can remove any member you can't work with. You are the last one I would want to lose.

https://www.youtube.com/3donecom

RainbowBlitz

We need you in this project, you're an amazing voice actress and a nice person. Some things you just have to get over in life and this might just have to be oe of them. Smile

yf222

yf222

id hate to lose anybody but im willing to work with her still everythings in the past and ive dropped it

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

Conflicts of these sorts shouldn't be something of common issue. something like this can always be reported to any admin and we are always willing to help in a time of need. i'm to see you leave since i really enjoyed having you on this project with us but if you feel like this must be done then go right ahead. i will always respect peoples decision including this Smile

For future reference, all those experiencing matters like this report to me and i'll deal with the situation at hand.

Don't be afraid to ask!!!

Cherry-Twist

Cherry-Twist

I am not leaving... I'm back to stay

yf222

yf222

yay welcome back

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum