Project: MLP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project: MLP

Join in and collaborate your ideas. We are re inventing My Little Pony.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Point system or other

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Point system or other Empty Point system or other Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:58 am

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

Hi bronies,

would you guys like a point system and/or like button.
the "like" button might make things easy for posts. instead of having to make a reply saying you support the idea, you can simply "like" it.

the point system could be something on the side that will later on have an affect, but the thing i really want to know is the "like" button.

Tell me what you think?

2Point system or other Empty Re: Point system or other Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:05 am

Deusinsanus

Deusinsanus

Like.

3Point system or other Empty Re: Point system or other Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:21 am

Its a great idea

4Point system or other Empty Re: Point system or other Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:14 am

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

on the top right corner of each post now has a plus/minus symbol...it will turn into a green/red bar once people vote on it...you can see the example above (i voted "plus" on it)

their is also a "thanks button" at the bottom of every post.

i will later change the design of the "plus/minus" buttons to something more MLP related. ex: Hoof Up/Hoof Down

5Point system or other Empty cool Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:19 am

bounce

6Point system or other Empty Re: Point system or other Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:58 am

Deusinsanus

Deusinsanus

I think a hoof up/hoof down would be a bit odd looking, wouldn't wings look better? Perhaps a spread wing to vote up and a closed wing to vote down?

7Point system or other Empty Re: Point system or other Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:23 am

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

Deusinsanus wrote:I think a hoof up/hoof down would be a bit odd looking, wouldn't wings look better? Perhaps a spread wing to vote up and a closed wing to vote down?

sure that sounds good Smile ...hoof up hoof down was an example of something mlp related

closed wings would be hard to show(unless you can draw it cuz i cant see it in my head), how about a green and red wing?

8Point system or other Empty Re: Point system or other Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 am

RainbowBlitz

ybcrazy wrote:
Deusinsanus wrote:I think a hoof up/hoof down would be a bit odd looking, wouldn't wings look better? Perhaps a spread wing to vote up and a closed wing to vote down?

sure that sounds good Smile ...hoof up hoof down was an example of something mlp related

closed wings would be hard to show(unless you can draw it cuz i cant see it in my head), how about a green and red wing?

That's probably an awesome idea... Maybe happy pinkie and sad pinkie?

9Point system or other Empty Re: Point system or other Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 am

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

that can work too Very Happy...ill make a few and post them sometime soon (I'm on a trip and have very little internet access until the following saturday)

10Point system or other Empty awesome idea! Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:29 am

Dublinp

Dublinp

this would definatly bring the most talked about posts up to the main page! instead of wasting time to look for them!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum