Project: MLP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project: MLP

Join in and collaborate your ideas. We are re inventing My Little Pony.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The script you will need for scene one.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The script you will need for scene one. Empty The script you will need for scene one. Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dialogue script scene 1

Pinky: (to self)*Exited Crazy* Oh, this video is going to be AWSOME! Its going to be the most bestest most fantastical improba-logical Super-wobble-obstical most fan-dooz-a-ling video I have ever made, and I have NOT made a lot of videos, in fact.. I don't think I've ever made a video. I might of made one, um. last friday? or was that a cup-cake...? no. yes? no. yes? no..? *sudden stop*

*Dashie creeps over pinkyss shoulder slowly with creep sound*

Dashie: watcha blabbering on about there pinky?

Pinky: (startled): AH! Nothing, just a… *mutters real quick: super-awesome-video*

Dashie: *attitude* Do you mind... (Dash snatches the video) Showing it to us? HEY GUYS PINKY WANTS TO SHOW US A VIDEO SHE MADE.

Pinky: BUT ITS NOT READY!

*crowd of ponies charge in with excitement*

Rarity: Ooohhhh, I see. Is it… one of another one of THOSE videos..? *Emphasize on wink* (zoomed)

Apple Jack: OH! So that’s what your hiding from us.

Pinky: What! Noooooo. It just needs more.. tweaking. A little paz-has! Ya know, some fine tuning in the editorial department. and maybe a jazz band... or a puppy. so don’t get too excited.

Dashie: sure sure, whatever you say, pinky.

Rarity: Well then, since it’s not finished yet, can we at least help finish whatever it is you have there..?

Apple Jack: Oh ya, that’s a great idea! Lets see what you have so far pinky.

Dash: Comon, play the thing already!

Pinky: Okay okay, jeez... Don't get your pritzle in a snitzle, I'm doing it already. *mutter: some ponys.*

(Grabs tape from dash)
*as soon as Pinky presents the Tape, all goes silent*
All ponies: OOOOUUUUUHH

*action shot of Pinkie inserting the tape and pressing the remote button*

*zoom to tv*

https://projectmlp.rpg-board.net

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

good job on adding to my dialogue Very Happy we make a good team Wink

Rainbow dash Rainbow dash

3The script you will need for scene one. Empty Applejack's Lines! Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:25 pm

iDoLikeWaffles

iDoLikeWaffles

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

First of all, welcome to the forum (I never saw a post of you before, so I assume you are new.)
Seconde of all, this sound be placed in the Voice Actors section
And last but not least, we already have Enough voice actors to do the Mane6.

https://www.youtube.com/3donecom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum