Project: MLP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project: MLP

Join in and collaborate your ideas. We are re inventing My Little Pony.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Musician to help

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Musician to help Empty Musician to help Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:56 pm

Teff

Teff

Hi

I was asked by someone on Funnyjunk to come help with this project if I wanted to, so here I am Smile

I'm a musician, and was asked for this because i tabbed out the Smile Smile Smile song in both chords and tabs

I can help with the music, considering I'm a guy makes the voice acting a bit tough, though i can do Big Mac, but thats about it Razz

So anything I can do to help on this project?

2Musician to help Empty Re: Musician to help Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:21 pm

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

welcome teff Very Happy
you can definitly try to write more songs, like a ending song, or even help with sound effects...i'll put you in the musician usergroup Smile

3Musician to help Empty Re: Musician to help Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Teff

Teff

ybcrazy wrote:welcome teff Very Happy
you can definitly try to write more songs, like a ending song, or even help with sound effects...i'll put you in the musician usergroup Smile

not really tough at making an ending song, since i don't feel comfortable in it considering that i don't want to get too close to the original, and not too far from it..
but I'm good at coming up with songs, so I'll pass on the ending song, and take on the songs for the episodes :-) much more my style

EDIT: But I'll give it a shot, and see where it takes me

4Musician to help Empty Re: Musician to help Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:41 pm

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

haha thats fine...probably pushed that one to hard :p
just tryin to keep people busy, keep things running Smile
anyways, good luck Very Happy

5Musician to help Empty Re: Musician to help Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:44 am

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

What do you think of the intro song I made Teff?
And what program do you use to make music?

https://www.youtube.com/3donecom

6Musician to help Empty Re: Musician to help Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Teff

Teff

Rotiart wrote:What do you think of the intro song I made Teff?

I really like it, just think it need to be tweaked a tiny bit, the beginning should be a piano or something instead of synth, it will make the melody a great jump towards the singing. also at the beginning of the singing you need to turn down the soundboard and let the voice come more out, I think the words are more important when it's that genre, and at last remove the autotune from the end part. that autotune part is so flipping awesome! but i really think removing the autotune would give it the extra 20% (if you know what i mean Wink )
but overall i really think that its great!

I use Ableton Live and Audicity, since I record all my music manually Smile

7Musician to help Empty Re: Musician to help Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:10 am

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

Teff wrote:
Rotiart wrote:What do you think of the intro song I made Teff?

I really like it, just think it need to be tweaked a tiny bit, the beginning should be a piano or something instead of synth, it will make the melody a great jump towards the singing. also at the beginning of the singing you need to turn down the soundboard and let the voice come more out, I think the words are more important when it's that genre, and at last remove the autotune from the end part. that autotune part is so flipping awesome! but i really think removing the autotune would give it the extra 20% (if you know what i mean Wink )
but overall i really think that its great!

I use Ableton Live and Audicity, since I record all my music manually Smile

Thnx for the feedback, Making the intro with piano can be done, won't take long. Autotuned part can't be adjusted anymore Sad and i'll turn down the effect on the first voice.

https://www.youtube.com/3donecom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]