Project: MLP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project: MLP

Join in and collaborate your ideas. We are re inventing My Little Pony.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The actors

+5
Cherry-Twist
Rotiart
RainbowBlitz
Deusinsanus
ybcrazy
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The actors - Page 2 Empty Re: The actors Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:54 pm

orannis

orannis

[/quote]

You can audition for any of the characters you see in the script, seeing as we want to have partially mares and the other part stallions as the new "mane 6". We will simply r63 the pony you would like to voice, but we would appreciate it if you auditioned for Rainbow Dash or Rarity, since we don't have any auditions for these two yet.[/quote]

So you're just switching genders of ponies you can't find voice actors for? also did you listen to my audition? Rainbow dash rarity also i think i could do a good male rarity you'll have to check out what i produce... Is there any particular spin you want me to put on the characters?

27The actors - Page 2 Empty Re: The actors Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Deusinsanus

Deusinsanus

orannis wrote:So you're just switching genders of ponies you can't find voice actors for? also did you listen to my audition? Rainbow dash rarity also i think i could do a good male rarity you'll have to check out what i produce... Is there any particular spin you want me to put on the characters?

I listened to it just now, and I think you're right that you would do a great Rarity. I personally would like it if you provided a voice sample of you sounding a bit more snobbish and a tad fabulous.

28The actors - Page 2 Empty Re: The actors Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:11 pm

orannis

orannis

Deusinsanus wrote:
orannis wrote:So you're just switching genders of ponies you can't find voice actors for? also did you listen to my audition? Rainbow dash rarity also i think i could do a good male rarity you'll have to check out what i produce... Is there any particular spin you want me to put on the characters?

I listened to it just now, and I think you're right that you would do a great Rarity. I personally would like it if you provided a voice sample of you sounding a bit more snobbish and a tad fabulous.

I was thinking that kind of angle i'll give it a bash! also i'll see what i can do about RD cause who doesen't want to be dash?

29The actors - Page 2 Empty Applejack scene Audition Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Cherry-Twist

Cherry-Twist

final try aj scene.wma

Here ya go (: applejack Thank ya kindly~

Also, I auditioned for Twilight Sparkle... and I dont see her on this script >.> Did you need me to do anything else for that audition? Twilight Sparkel

30The actors - Page 2 Empty Re: The actors Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:12 am

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

Hopefully it will be all female voice actors, but otherwise we'll have to change them to male ponies.

https://www.youtube.com/3donecom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum