Project: MLP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project: MLP

Join in and collaborate your ideas. We are re inventing My Little Pony.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voting for favorite Applejack

+2
Deusinsanus
Rotiart
6 posters

Who is your favorite Applejack Voice?

Voting for favorite Applejack I_vote_lcap60%Voting for favorite Applejack I_vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Voting for favorite Applejack I_vote_lcap40%Voting for favorite Applejack I_vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Voting for favorite Applejack Empty Voting for favorite Applejack Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:59 am

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/3donecom

2Voting for favorite Applejack Empty Re: Voting for favorite Applejack Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:30 pm

Deusinsanus

Deusinsanus

Sorry to just bum in like this, but I would think using Maggie as Applejack would prove to be a smarter choice, since Brittany would have three parts otherswise. She is already most likely our voice for Twilight Sparkle, as well as Pinkie Pie, if we do not get a response from any of the youtubers we messaged. Also, we would not need Maggie in that case, and I would not feel too great to have gotten her hopes like that, only to waste her time in the end.

3Voting for favorite Applejack Empty Re: Voting for favorite Applejack Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:24 pm

VitaExdet

Deusinsanus wrote:Sorry to just bum in like this, but I would think using Maggie as Applejack would prove to be a smarter choice, since Brittany would have three parts otherswise. She is already most likely our voice for Twilight Sparkle, as well as Pinkie Pie, if we do not get a response from any of the youtubers we messaged. Also, we would not need Maggie in that case, and I would not feel too great to have gotten her hopes like that, only to waste her time in the end.

He basically just explained everything, not using Maggie would be unfair, Cherry will have a LOT on her plate doing 3 voices, and we would have to let Maggie go, if we us Maggie, it will make the load lighter on Cherry, and make it fair, plus you would have a wider range of people working together.

4Voting for favorite Applejack Empty Re: Voting for favorite Applejack Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:26 pm

iDoLikeWaffles

iDoLikeWaffles

VitaExdet wrote:
Deusinsanus wrote:Sorry to just bum in like this, but I would think using Maggie as Applejack would prove to be a smarter choice, since Brittany would have three parts otherswise. She is already most likely our voice for Twilight Sparkle, as well as Pinkie Pie, if we do not get a response from any of the youtubers we messaged. Also, we would not need Maggie in that case, and I would not feel too great to have gotten her hopes like that, only to waste her time in the end.

He basically just explained everything, not using Maggie would be unfair, Cherry will have a LOT on her plate doing 3 voices, and we would have to let Maggie go, if we us Maggie, it will make the load lighter on Cherry, and make it fair, plus you would have a wider range of people working together.
Thank you, both of you. It really means a lot to me that you want to have me here. <3 I hope this love and tolerance never ends!

5Voting for favorite Applejack Empty Re: Voting for favorite Applejack Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:32 pm

Deusinsanus

Deusinsanus

iDoLikeWaffles wrote:Thank you, both of you. It really means a lot to me that you want to have me here. <3 I hope this love and tolerance never ends!

I mean no offense with this, but it's not that I want you specifically to do Applejack's voice, it's just that the way I proposed will go about a lot more smoothly.

6Voting for favorite Applejack Empty Re: Voting for favorite Applejack Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:47 pm

iDoLikeWaffles

iDoLikeWaffles

Deusinsanus wrote:
iDoLikeWaffles wrote:Thank you, both of you. It really means a lot to me that you want to have me here. <3 I hope this love and tolerance never ends!

I mean no offense with this, but it's not that I want you specifically to do Applejack's voice, it's just that the way I proposed will go about a lot more smoothly.
I know, but the fact that you don't want me to not be a part of this means a lot.

7Voting for favorite Applejack Empty Response Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Cherry-Twist

Cherry-Twist

I understand 100% Congratulations Maggie, you'll be a great AJ Twilight Sparkel

8Voting for favorite Applejack Empty Re: Voting for favorite Applejack Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:37 pm

iDoLikeWaffles

iDoLikeWaffles

Cherry-Twist wrote:I understand 100% Congratulations Maggie, you'll be a great AJ Twilight Sparkel
Thank you! <3 And congrads on getting Twilight and Pinkie little miss overachiever. ;]

9Voting for favorite Applejack Empty Re: Voting for favorite Applejack Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:26 am

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

Wait, nothing is really decided yet Wink I voted for maggie, because I believe she can get quite good at it and get some load of Cherries shoulder. But I must say that I like Cherries voice better for the part of Applejack. No offence to both of you. But let us not forget that the other parts are still undecided. If this is purely to get some weight of off Cherries shoudlers, They could still battle over a other role.

So would you be good at any other voices Maggie?? Because my vote will change if maggie can do other voices.

10Voting for favorite Applejack Empty Re: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Cherry-Twist

Cherry-Twist

If all else fails and we need people for singing, which is unlikely, right? I can sing like AJ, Twi, Rarity, & Pinkie, and the range of RD.... >.> If you need it

11Voting for favorite Applejack Empty Re: Voting for favorite Applejack Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:12 pm

iDoLikeWaffles

iDoLikeWaffles

Rotiart wrote:Wait, nothing is really decided yet Wink I voted for maggie, because I believe she can get quite good at it and get some load of Cherries shoulder. But I must say that I like Cherries voice better for the part of Applejack. No offence to both of you. But let us not forget that the other parts are still undecided. If this is purely to get some weight of off Cherries shoudlers, They could still battle over a other role.

So would you be good at any other voices Maggie?? Because my vote will change if maggie can do other voices.
Not that I know of for the mane6. I can do Cheerlie, but I doubt you'll need that. I'll mess around with my voice a bit and see what I can do.

12Voting for favorite Applejack Empty Re: Voting for favorite Applejack Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:23 am

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

iDoLikeWaffles wrote:
Rotiart wrote:Wait, nothing is really decided yet Wink I voted for maggie, because I believe she can get quite good at it and get some load of Cherries shoulder. But I must say that I like Cherries voice better for the part of Applejack. No offence to both of you. But let us not forget that the other parts are still undecided. If this is purely to get some weight of off Cherries shoudlers, They could still battle over a other role.

Not that I know of for the mane6. I can do Cheerlie, but I doubt you'll need that. I'll mess around with my voice a bit and see what I can do.

Best would be to try Twilight, Rarity or Rainbow Dash

13Voting for favorite Applejack Empty Re: Voting for favorite Applejack Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:31 pm

iDoLikeWaffles

iDoLikeWaffles

Rotiart wrote:
iDoLikeWaffles wrote:

Best would be to try Twilight, Rarity or Rainbow Dash
I'll see what I can do.

14Voting for favorite Applejack Empty Re: Voting for favorite Applejack Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:53 pm

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

i don't think we sshould make a poll right now. 2 people to chose from isnt enough and i'm still getting entries fo auditions. especially for AJ

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum