Project: MLP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project: MLP

Join in and collaborate your ideas. We are re inventing My Little Pony.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Idea for episode introducing our OC ponies

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SteelCrasher

SteelCrasher

The episode for introdcuing our OC ponies should either the third one or fourth...

Story:

The episode would start with the mane 6 walking through a dark underground corridor (having random conversation), and into a big room. They would recklessly try to get through the giant door at the end of the room. The scene would end with a big flash of light and the mane 6 looking suprised. The next scene would be happening around 2-3 weeks later. Where Clestia (or someone else important) would be concerned about the well being and whereabouts of the mane 6, and would ask one of the OC ponies to go look for them. She would tell him/her that she sent them on a mission to locate some ancient ruins (details will be added). The OC pony would accept the task, and celestia would send another OC pony with him/her as a companion. On the way to the ruins the two OC ponies would meet other OC ponies at various locations, recruiting them into the group. When they would reach the destination they would enter the ruins. When they would enter the room they would see the mane 6 being in some kind of trance, seeing that they coudn't help them wake up from it, they would continue deeper into the ruins. Evading the trap that cought the mane 6 they would reach a peculiar artifact, which would tell them that mane 6 are being trapped in their own reality (either their dreams or worst nightmares). And the only way to save them is convincing them that what they are seeing isn't real...the artifact would allow them to enter their minds and try to save them...Each OC pony would dreamscape into a certain mane 6 (either most similiar, or most different). Each of the OC ponies would try to save them with their way and logic, And of course they would eventually save them...

Details would come if we decide to do the episode...

Cowboy Appledash

Cowboy Appledash

I'm liking this idea! You need a redneck pony so I vote for myself to take that position.

Cowboy Appledash

Cowboy Appledash

In addition to that I was also 'day-dreaming' last night before I went to bed about how to more or less 'introduce' myself, I got a laugh out of it, if you want to know what went through my crazy little head I'll be happy to attempt a 'script' for that particular scene although it would probably need some refining (says probably assuming there will be no flaws).

SteelCrasher

SteelCrasher

Cowboy Appledash wrote:In addition to that I was also 'day-dreaming' last night before I went to bed about how to more or less 'introduce' myself, I got a laugh out of it, if you want to know what went through my crazy little head I'll be happy to attempt a 'script' for that particular scene although it would probably need some refining (says probably assuming there will be no flaws).

yea of course! That would be awesome

Cowboy Appledash

Cowboy Appledash

SteelCrasher wrote:
yea of course! That would be awesome
Very well, basically my 'scene' would begin with 2-3 others OC's getting information from somepony in Ponyville pertaining to a guide through the Everfree, and nopony knows the area better than Flint since he uses the dense undergrowth and surrounding tree's to his advantage with hiding his cider stills and such. After receiving notice of Flints possible whereabouts the duo/trio make their way up to Sweet Apple Acres and the barn located within the perimeter. Inside Flint is describing the advantages of the 'new still' to Mac who merely looks on un-phased. FE= Flint, BM= Big Mac, OC's 1-3.
FE- Now ya see this thingy?
BM- Eeyup.
FE- Know what it does?
BM- ... Nope.
FE- *Slight grin* Well allow me to fill you in,this here thingy goes... *Ears drop down, slowly turns head toward the barn door* Ya'll hear that?
BM- Nope...
FE- Somepony'sa comin'... *eyes shoot open, look of shock on face* GET THE TARP! COVER THAT STILL! *Turns quickly around facing the door yet again, wings flared out knife clenched between teeth* Whodafugareyou? *o_O facial expression smaller eye half closed other side eyebrow is raised, much like a questioned glare.*
OC1- *Confused expression* Uh... Are you Flint?
OC2- *Whispering to OC3* Paranoid?
FE- Yef ah'm Flin', an Ah 'erd at!
OC1- What? Dude I can't understand you with that thing in your mouth.
FE- *Glances to the knife, spits it out and hurls at a nearby support beam leaving it stuck in the wood. Nervous grin on face (Bad pokerface meme for reference) hooves behind back, cue squee sound, face returns to normal* Yeah I'm Flint, who's askin'?
OC3- Princess Celestia sent us to look for the Elements, and we need a guide through the forest.
(To be continued when I get back home)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum