Project: MLP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project: MLP

Join in and collaborate your ideas. We are re inventing My Little Pony.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introductory scene if needed.

3 posters

Good?

Introductory scene if needed. I_vote_lcap0%Introductory scene if needed. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Introductory scene if needed. I_vote_lcap100%Introductory scene if needed. I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
Introductory scene if needed. I_vote_lcap0%Introductory scene if needed. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introductory scene if needed. Empty Introductory scene if needed. Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:29 pm

Cowboy Appledash

Cowboy Appledash

So there's a whole bunch of stuff goin' around about getting OC ponies into an episode and our own 'Mane 6', if that ends up becoming part of the show then you need a redneck like Applejack and that's where I, or rather 'Flint Easthoof' come in. So here's more or less an 'introductory scene'.

Very well, basically my 'scene' would begin with 2-3 others OC's getting information from somepony in Ponyville pertaining to a guide through the Everfree, and nopony knows the area better than Flint since he uses the dense undergrowth and surrounding tree's to his advantage with hiding his cider stills and such. After receiving notice of Flints possible whereabouts the duo/trio make their way up to Sweet Apple Acres and the barn located within the perimeter. Inside Flint is describing the advantages of the 'new still' to Mac who merely looks on un-phased.

FE= Flint, BM= Big Mac, OC's 1-3.
FE- Now ya see this thingy?
BM- Eeyup.
FE- Know what it does?
BM- ... Nope.
FE- *Slight grin* Well allow me to fill you in,this here thingy goes... *Ears drop down, slowly turns head toward the barn door* Ya'll hear that?
BM- Nope...
FE- Somepony'sa comin'... *eyes shoot open, look of shock on face* GET THE TARP! COVER THAT STILL! *Turns quickly around facing the door yet again, wings flared out knife clenched between teeth* Whodafugareyou? *o_O facial expression smaller eye half closed other side eyebrow is raised, much like a questioned glare.*
OC1- *Confused expression* Uh... Are you Flint?
OC2- *Whispering to OC3* Paranoid?
FE- Yef Ah'm Flin', an Ah 'erd at!
OC1- What? I can't understand you with that thing in your mouth.
FE- *Glances to the knife, spits it out and hurls at a nearby support beam leaving it stuck in the wood. Nervous grin on face (Bad pokerface meme for reference) hooves behind back, cue squee sound, face returns to normal* Yeah I'm Flint, who's askin'?
OC3- Princess Celestia sent us to look for the Elements, and we need a guide through the forest.
FE- *after a brief pause* Well why in tarnation didn'cha say so earlier? I could get you in, through, out around and under the Everfree blindfolded. *obvious smug look on face, boastful appearance* Shoot, I know that place like the bottom of my hoof *bring hoof up to face to lazily inspect it, look of confusion and curiosity washes over* Well I ain't never seen that before, wonder what it could be. (screen goes back to OC's 1-3 all wearing a nervous grin. Flint is heard incoherently blabbering about his hoof.)
OC2- *quietly to other 2 OC's* You sure this guy can help us? He seems a bit... Weird.
OC1- I hope so, I pray Celestia hasn't royally screwed us...

End of Scene. Thoughts, comments or qualms? I know it's a bit short for now, but it can be expanded a bit more.

2Introductory scene if needed. Empty Re: Introductory scene if needed. Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:07 am

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

*Suddently from the sky came Spectra Dash Introductory scene if needed. Test10
(It's my OC who is a far cousin of Rainbow Dash.)

https://www.youtube.com/3donecom

3Introductory scene if needed. Empty Re: Introductory scene if needed. Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm

Cowboy Appledash

Cowboy Appledash

Rotiart wrote:*Suddently from the sky came Spectra Dash Introductory scene if needed. Test10
(It's my OC who is a far cousin of Rainbow Dash.)

Hey for all we know he could've been OC's 1-3, or perhaps #5 after the bit in the barn, so I don't see why not, of course we'd need a scene introducing him as well, also gotta make sure there's 2 other earth ponies and unicorns, we can only have so many pegasi.

4Introductory scene if needed. Empty Re: Introductory scene if needed. Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:46 pm

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

Hey for all we know he could've been OC's 1-3, or perhaps #5 after the bit in the barn, so I don't see why not, of course we'd need a scene introducing him as well, also gotta make sure there's 2 other earth ponies and unicorns, we can only have so many pegasi.

Oh lol I don't care whether we use him or not XD Would be awesome to do some VA though.

5Introductory scene if needed. Empty Re: Introductory scene if needed. Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Deusinsanus

Deusinsanus

Rotiart wrote:

Oh lol I don't care whether we use him or not XD Would be awesome to do some VA though.

I think it would be a little weird if a random pony has the narrator's voice.

6Introductory scene if needed. Empty Re: Introductory scene if needed. Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Cowboy Appledash

Cowboy Appledash

Rotiart wrote:

I called the Applejack r63 voice if we ever do it... and my OC's as well... thas it.

7Introductory scene if needed. Empty Re: Introductory scene if needed. Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:11 am

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

Deusinsanus wrote:
Rotiart wrote:

I think it would be a little weird if a random pony has the narrator's voice.

Would it be odd if Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Rainbow Dash have the same voice? No because I can change my voice Razz

8Introductory scene if needed. Empty Re: Introductory scene if needed. Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:12 am

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

Cowboy Appledash wrote:
Rotiart wrote:

I called the Applejack r63 voice if we ever do it... and my OC's as well... thas it.

IF we ever do the Mane6 as male we sure as hell going to have another round of auditions because there are a lot of people who want to do them Razz

9Introductory scene if needed. Empty Re: Introductory scene if needed. Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:02 pm

Cowboy Appledash

Cowboy Appledash

Rotiart wrote:
IF we ever do the Mane6 as male we sure as hell going to have another round of auditions because there are a lot of people who want to do them Razz
Good point... Oh well, so Roti, first time attempt at writing a script, whacha think should I stick with it? Or should I go back to waiting on a scanner fix so I can start drawing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum