Project: MLP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project: MLP

Join in and collaborate your ideas. We are re inventing My Little Pony.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Projectpony explained.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Projectpony explained. Empty Projectpony explained. Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:51 pm

Deusinsanus

Deusinsanus

The admins asked me to think of a script in the form of the explanation video Rotiart made, so I tried.

>On the main forum, narrator pony coming out of a sub forum ("Projectpony explained" would propably be a good idea)
>Waving into the 'camera': "Hello everypony! Thanks for stopping by Projectpony! You look a bit confused, allow me to show you around."
>Narrator comes closer to the viewer
>"Before we start, this is not the finished forum. A lot might have changed the next time you visit. For example, every board has a tutorial section, but some are empty. Now, let's get going. The first board we have here is supposed to motivate everypony, hence the name. People can go there if they feel as if they're not accomplishing anything, or if they're simply lazy. Next up is the 'What's your talent?' board. People post what they can do best, here. Be it voices, singing, writing, or anything else that helps us. Rotiart often browses this and assigns people to where he thinks they would fit best. Next one is the writers' board. Literally every script for any scene we might need ends up here. Even this one :D. But not only final scripts are kept here, the writers also discuss their ideas or correct some mistakes in finished scripts. If the group leader, Deusinsanus, gives his OK, a script is ready to be voiced, animated, and sprinkled with the magic of Sound FX and music. Speaking of which, those boards are next. The voice actors' board hosts things like auditions, best recording equipment, and final scripts. Basically everything voice actors would need. Right below that is the audio/video editors' board. Here, the magic of sound and video editing happens. Sounds complicated, and it is." *Screenshot of complicated audio editing* "I had exactly the same look on my face the first time I saw something like that. A bit further down is the musicians' board. The name really speaks for itself, however, there's not a lot going on there right now, unlike on the next board, animation, which brought me to life. The lead animator, who is also the admin of this forum, is currently busy making a new introductory animation for the the site. There are only a few boards left, like the "Random talk" board, which includes pretty much anything unrelated to the project, but the final one I want to talk about is the "Finished projects" board. Once we completed an episode, or another major project, it will be available for anyone to watch. Who knows, this might be where you found me. I hope this gave you some insight on what we do, and hopefully you would like to join us."
>Exit narrator.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum