Project: MLP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project: MLP

Join in and collaborate your ideas. We are re inventing My Little Pony.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A intro ( or something)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A intro ( or something) Empty A intro ( or something) Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Basic idea

scene 1 intro

Action: See a Character walking down a street slowly looking around

Street: a place like pony Ville but everything is dark broken and covered with dry blood some buildings are on fire and the ground is cracked and sometimes
charcoal black (magic damage)and a building near the end is fallen.

Weather: many storm clouds and is raining with thunder and lightning going off there’s an odd lack of wind.

Character’s: night stalker.( I loved the idea around him)

Camera: I think it should be the view from his eyes???/he’s looking around.

Vocals:

Narrator.. Thievery, murder, and treason the world order has been falling steadily since the war started
It was just one event just one that started it all … but don’t get me wrong it was a very major event
a group of pony’s had been working together creating a group known as the (???) their only goal was to
take control of equestria but they were to small but ever since equestria stopped needing the princesses
they started growing larger.

nobody knows how it happened but the sun and moon started moving on their own therefor the people didn’t
need the princesses most people wanted them to stay in control but a lot also didn’t causing fighting this
group who had been wanting to take control before this event took their chance to grow larger requiting
many pony’s from all over equestria and becoming a force strong enough to challenge the princesses.

It has been many years since the war started and to many ponies’ it feels like those years of fighting
were just the warm up for what’s going on now. (Umm a little big but yeahhhh)

scene 2 intro

Action: see a dark force ram night stalker from the corner of his eyes the see the street on a different angle
while moveing for a bit then the scene stops

Street: black and reddish hue because of impact

Weather: many storm clouds and is raining with thunder and lightning going off there’s an odd lack of wind

Characters: night stalker

Camera: his eyes again???

Vocals:

Night stalker: hmmm??? (Gets rammed so a thud sound after)

Basic idea for teaser or something tell me if i need to work on anything within my writing please

Last edited by fireflysjc on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cus i can)

2A intro ( or something) Empty Re: A intro ( or something) Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:33 pm

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

this is very good...we can definitly try to adapt this but to make it easier, admin posted a link to the file you can use to write the draft. i'll look for it and add it in this reply in a bit. (in case you cant find it)

here you go

http://clipper.ship.edu/~djmoon/cgadv/cg-adv-materials/storyboard-blank-panels.gif

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

3A intro ( or something) Empty Re: A intro ( or something) Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:09 pm

i gotta say when it comes to drawing im awful most of the time so it
will look more like scribbles or sticks when i draw the basic image but ill try
Smile

4A intro ( or something) Empty Re: A intro ( or something) Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Cowboy Appledash

Cowboy Appledash

fireflysjc wrote:i gotta say when it comes to drawing im awful most of the time so it
Smile
That's not a problem at all, so long as th animators get the basic gist of it, all is fine and dandy. As far as finalizing the appearance of a character bring the description and whatnot up with me and I'll throw down some drafts for the animators.

5A intro ( or something) Empty Re: A intro ( or something) Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:42 pm

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

Cowboy Appledash wrote:
fireflysjc wrote:i gotta say when it comes to drawing im awful most of the time so it
Smile
That's not a problem at all, so long as th animators get the basic gist of it, all is fine and dandy. As far as finalizing the appearance of a character bring the description and whatnot up with me and I'll throw down some drafts for the animators.

thanks cowboy appledash Very Happy

your giving a good example of what id like to see Razz

everything has a process
1. come up with the idea
2. draw a sketch of the character idea
3. animate it Very Happy

6A intro ( or something) Empty Re: A intro ( or something) Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Cowboy Appledash

Cowboy Appledash

ybcrazy wrote:
thanks cowboy appledash Very Happy

your giving a good example of what id like to see Razz

everything has a process
1. come up with the idea
2. draw a sketch of the character idea
3. animate it Very Happy
Just doin' what I can since I don't have any tasks set before me as of now.

7A intro ( or something) Empty Re: A intro ( or something) Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:00 pm

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

youll get tasks here and there once in a while...i've already given you a task so thats a start

also we dont want to overload people with tasks and overuse their time if they have other priorities

if you know what i mean Cool

8A intro ( or something) Empty Re: A intro ( or something) Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:12 pm

Cowboy Appledash

Cowboy Appledash

Well aside from the fanfics I got nothin' better to do so yeah. Anyway, shutting up now letting the thread get back on topic.

9A intro ( or something) Empty Re: A intro ( or something) Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:16 am

Cowboy Zook

Cowboy Zook
Admin

I like this idea. I had one about the intro zooming into the TV then it shows a war zone where ponies are batteling, and in the backround it shows Canterlot on fire.

10A intro ( or something) Empty Re: A intro ( or something) Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 am

RainbowBlitz

Cowboy Zook wrote:I like this idea. I had one about the intro zooming into the TV then it shows a war zone where ponies are batteling, and in the backround it shows Canterlot on fire.

This seems like a cross between some epic anime series and ponies...

I approve of this.

11A intro ( or something) Empty Re: A intro ( or something) Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:34 am

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

I'll try to make a recording of the narrator for you, see if you like it Wink But I won't be able to upload it until tomorrow evening or something.

https://www.youtube.com/3donecom

12A intro ( or something) Empty hmmm Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:42 pm

I really need to start focusing on this i lost it a while ago due to new game and
lack of sleep (always falling asleep at round 3 or 4 in the morning) so ill work
on random stories here and there and see what i can cook up. (cold so cold) Sleep

13A intro ( or something) Empty Re: A intro ( or something) Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:44 pm

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

sounds good...don't need to feel pressured

14A intro ( or something) Empty Re: A intro ( or something) Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:00 pm

its no pressure i just need to get on a roll any ideas i want to make multiple idea
types to see what people want and so on Very Happy
so if anyone who sees this will throw in something ill be thankful

Last edited by fireflysjc on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : well i can thats all meep)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum