Project: MLP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project: MLP

Join in and collaborate your ideas. We are re inventing My Little Pony.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apple Jack Auditions [LOCKED]

+2
iDoLikeWaffles
Admin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apple Jack Auditions [LOCKED] Empty Apple Jack Auditions [LOCKED] Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

applejack applejack applejack applejack

Okay voice actors, its your turn. You can find the script for scene one here

If you wish to audition for this part, Record yourself acting some of lines from the script.

Upload your recording to a host, filedropper.com for example. Then post the link in a reply to this message

We would like to try to get as close to the original characters as possible for now, it wont always be like that. I just feel its a good way to introduce the show.

Don't get all Fluttershy! Have a go even if you don't think your good enough. We can adjust the audio to get the pitch just right. Anyway, they don't have to sound exactly alike!

https://projectmlp.rpg-board.net

2Apple Jack Auditions [LOCKED] Empty Hey everypony! Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:05 pm

iDoLikeWaffles

iDoLikeWaffles

I'm going to be auditioning for Applejack later today. :] I hope you all like it!

3Apple Jack Auditions [LOCKED] Empty My audition! Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:59 pm

iDoLikeWaffles

iDoLikeWaffles

4Apple Jack Auditions [LOCKED] Empty Re: Apple Jack Auditions [LOCKED] Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:20 pm

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

sounds good applejack i just find that was a bit short, like i could have heard more Spike tongue

welp, thats my input Drop da bass

5Apple Jack Auditions [LOCKED] Empty Re: Apple Jack Auditions [LOCKED] Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:23 pm

thunder cloud

thunder cloud

6Apple Jack Auditions [LOCKED] Empty Audition Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Cherry-Twist

Cherry-Twist

I'd like to audition for AJ as well,

Here's my clip ^^"

AppleJack Letter3.wma

Thank you for your time (:

7Apple Jack Auditions [LOCKED] Empty Re: Apple Jack Auditions [LOCKED] Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:29 am

Teff

Teff

really liked it, but could you make a longer version? - makes it easier to see if you're our Applejack ;P

8Apple Jack Auditions [LOCKED] Empty Cleaned up Audition Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:36 pm

Cherry-Twist

Cherry-Twist

Final AJ Audition Clear.wma

Here's a better cleaned up louder vocal, less bg noise file (:

Thank y'all applejack

9Apple Jack Auditions [LOCKED] Empty Re: Apple Jack Auditions [LOCKED] Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:38 pm

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

Cherry-Twist wrote:Final AJ Audition Clear.wma

Here's a better cleaned up louder vocal, less bg noise file (:

Thank y'all applejack

me liky Very Happy

Love spike

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum