Project: MLP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project: MLP

Join in and collaborate your ideas. We are re inventing My Little Pony.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voice actor recruitment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Voice actor recruitment  Empty Voice actor recruitment Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Deusinsanus

Deusinsanus

Fluttershy reading a fashion magazine
>"Ooooooh, that one's cute!" "But so is this one... This one not so much, but look at that one!"
>She sees something she really likes
>"Look, Angel, don't you think this would look good on me? Let's go shopping!"
They leave and head towards the town town and enter Rarity's boutique
Fluttershy practically storms inside and doesn't even check if Rarity's there.
>"Hey, Rarity, I hope you don't mind, but, uh, I've seen an amazing wool hat in the new *fashion magazine*
>After getting no immediate reply, Fluttershy begins searching for Rarity.
>"Rarity? Are you there? Uhm, did I come at a wrong time? Should I leave again?"

Fluttershy was a bit scared, but moreso concerned about the well being of a friend, so she musters all of her courage and heads upstairs to look for Rarity.
>"Rarity, are you up here? I'm sorry if I'm intruding, but I gotta make sure you're ok!"
>She checks Rarity's bedroom first, where she finds Rarity sobbing and crying her eyes out.
>"Rarity, what's wrong? Did- did something terrible happen?"
>Rartiy tries to talk, but can't, and now cries even more.
>Rarity signals Fluttershy via handigns that she lost her voice, and so did the other ponies of the mane 6.
>Fluttershy tries to comfort Rarity, but doesn't really know what to do, so she asks the viewers for assistance.
"Uhm, I'm really really sorry to bother you, but, my friends need help rrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaally bad, so, uhm, I hope it wouldn't be too much of a hassle, but, could you lend us your voice, please? I mean, I'd understand if you rather wouldn't, but, it would make me and the other ponies really happy if you did, so... *Squee smile*"
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, I don't know why I wrote the first one how I did it, either. I'm tired, I heard some music, and things got out of hand. I hereby officially apologize. From now on nearly all of my writing will be up to standards, but still feel free to post improvements.

Last edited by Deusinsanus on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You really don't wanna know what the first attempt looked like.)

2Voice actor recruitment  Empty Re: Voice actor recruitment Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:31 am

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

Holy ponyshit.. that is actually quite awesome! The ending totally surprised me!! Great job dude! Whe should totally use this as scene 2!!

https://www.youtube.com/3donecom

3Voice actor recruitment  Empty Re: Voice actor recruitment Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:48 am

scity

scity

that's a awsome idea!

nice script!

4Voice actor recruitment  Empty Re: Voice actor recruitment Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:36 pm

Deusinsanus

Deusinsanus

Ok, so, seeing as this is most likely the script we'll use, Admin had me work on this one and use Twilight in it, as well. So, without further ado, here you go:

Fluttershy is at home reading a fashion magazine
FS: "Ooooooh, that one's cute!" "But so is this one... This one not so much, but look at that one!"
FS: "Look, Angel, don't you think this would look good on me? *gasp* it's even on sale! Let's go shopping!"
They leave and head towards the town town and enter Rarity's boutique
Fluttershy practically storms inside and doesn't even check if Rarity's there.
FS: "Hey, Rarity, I hope you don't mind, but, uh, I've seen an amazing wool hat in the new *fashion magazine*
After getting no immediate reply, Fluttershy begins searching for Rarity.
FS: "Rarity? Are you there? Uhm, did I come at a wrong time? Should I leave again?"
Fluttershy was a bit scared, but moreso concerned about the well being of a friend, so she musters all of her courage and heads upstairs to look for Rarity.
FS: "Rarity, are you up here? I'm sorry if I'm intruding, but I gotta make sure you're ok!"
She checks Rarity's bedroom first, where she finds Rarity sobbing and crying her eyes out.
FS: "Rarity, what's wrong? Did- did something terrible happen?"
Rartiy tries to talk, but can't, and now cries even more.
Rarity signals Fluttershy via hoofsigns that she lost her voice, and can't possibly meet anypony like this.
Fluttershy tries to comfort Rarity, but doesn't really know what to do, but then gets the idea to ask Twilight for help.
Rarity doesn't want to leave the shop due to the emberrassment of being heard, or rather, not heard like this, so Fluttershy has to go alone. She quickly zooms through town
As soon as she enters, she is greeted by Twilight in an unusual way.
TS: "Fluttershy? Please tell me you're not affected, please say something!"
FS: "Uhm, okay... Rarity needs help! She lost her voice, and we propably need magic to fix that!"
TS: "Oh, no, not Rarity, too... Nearly everypony lost the ability to talk!
When Twilight said that, Fluttershy noticed that she hadn't heard a single voice while she was heading to the library, she was just too worried about Rarity to give a damn.
TS: "It's like a pandemic! I'm currently looking through my books to find a cure, but I haven't even found a book that even mentions a loss of voice of this scale! We might need a very different kind of magic to fix this.
FS: "What kind of magic do you mean?"
TS: "Well, lately I've been trying to analyze Pinkie Pie again, and how she sometimes just stares off into space. What I've found out so far is that Pinkie is actually looking into a completely different world than ours!"
FS: "A different world? I didn't even know there were such things. The thought of that just scares me..."
TS: "Yeah, felt the same way when I found out, but we can discuss that later. Right now, we should try to step into contact with that world, it's our only hope! I've been working on a spell that lets us do just that, but I have to concentrate very hard to keep it up, so you'll have to do the talking!"
FS: "Uhm, are you sure? Couldn't we ask somepony else? I'm sure there's at least one that still has their voice..."
TS: "FLUTTERSHY! You have to do this, we don't have much time! Think about Rarity and all the other ponies you'll be helping!"
FS: "Oh, okay, for Rarity!"
TS: "Ok, get ready, I'm about to open a portal, but I can't hold it open for long, so try to get to the point, quickly. I don't know if you'll be able to see them as well as Pinkie, but they will be able to hear you, so just get them to help us."
Twilight began to cast the spell, just then, there was a bright light for a second, and a small hole appeared in the middle of the room. It grew bigger, until it reached it's full size. Fluttershy couldn't see anything through it, but wasn't sure if she preferred it that way.
"Uhm, hello? I'm really really sorry to bother you, but, my friends need help rrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaally bad, so, uhm, I hope it wouldn't be too much of a hassle, but, could you lend us your voice, please? I mean, I'd understand if you rather wouldn't, but, it would make me and the other ponies really happy if you did, so... *Squee smile*"
The portal closed, and twilight collapsed on the ground, exhausted from using up all of her magic.
TS: "Did- did it work?"
FS: "I'm pretty sure, I think I heard them say 'okay' just before the portal closed"
TS: "Then the only thing we can do now is wait..."
Fade out.

Again, feel free to improve anything you think is done wrong.

5Voice actor recruitment  Empty Re: Voice actor recruitment Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:27 am

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

Looks good and reads smooth, let's use this one!

https://www.youtube.com/3donecom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum