Project: MLP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project: MLP

Join in and collaborate your ideas. We are re inventing My Little Pony.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ideas ideas and loads of them

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ideas ideas and loads of them Empty ideas ideas and loads of them Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:56 pm

ideas and loads of them

ummm sorry but the lack of gaps i done it on microsoft word and copyed it stright to this if you need me to ill put

in gaps and all that stuff most likely bad grammer and spelling probly umm tell me what you like or point me in the

right direction (lol spelt direction wrong on the post and when checking it i spelt it right???) please and tell me

what one you like and ill put more work into it (they are all basic) well thats all

Probably littered with bad spelling and grammar sorry I’m avoiding including the mane 6 so as to avoid copyright laws
Basic idea 1: war... saw a post with a character named night stalker whose background story was revolving around war so I made this with that in mind
It’s over (???) years since our mlp and something happened that surprised all that lived the moon, sun, stars and clouds started moving on their own and no one knew why. while the earth pony’s didn’t notice a thing there was augments between the Pegasus and unicorn pony’s the Pegasus thought the unicorns were using their magic to cause the weather to control itself which the unicorns clamed otherwise. after a while fighting started this to so many pony’s is known as the warm up it only lasted a month but so many died both unicorns and Pegasus pony’s and any earth pony that got in the way what stopped this was the princesses they called a meeting with the Pegasus leaders and told them what the learnt while researching the problem and that was the only reason they hadn’t been able to step in until now they told of the problems both sides were having and that there was nothing either side could do the Pegasus leaders believed them with ease Celestia never lied before and they believed wouldn’t have to start now this stopped the fighting temporarily as they worked out what to do but against their best wished the information got out and though that didn’t change much some used it as grounds to try to get control over equestria saying there is no need for the princesses anymore most knew this was wrong the princesses were good at what they did and had the right to stay in control but some just wanted power after a while their anonymous threats and protests disappeared along with groups of unicorn earth and Pegasus pony’s and to the great distress of everyone loyal to Celestia and Luna an army appeared and the war began it started out small skirmishes here and there and grew no one knew where the army came from or anyone in it except for the few pockets of familiar faces from canterlot, clouds dale and a few earth pony towns. it had many different species in it pony, zebras, griffins and others because of the first war it was easy to build up an army to fight off the enemy and at first it worked they requited earth pony’s into the force and the war became full blown pony’s dyeing every wear it was a stale mate.
Our story starts at a point where everything was calm the enemy seemed to disappear and a lot of warriors were resting most thinking it was over. almost all the towns other than canterlot was destroyed a few strongholds were raised for those that weren’t fighting and need a place to stay because their homes were destroyed or too dangerous to live in. pony Ville was one of few that still had houses standing there were no civilians living there only a few fighters it wasn’t safe for any but them…

Idea 2:

Gladiator

Background:

its (years) after our mlp and the world has reverted to a primitive state about 20 years before our story everything started going downhill this is what happened //
about (20(seems to small) years ago canterlot disappeared no one knows how or why it happened but they do know within the last seconds of existence miss Celestia and Luna joined there powers to make the sun, moon and starts automatic which worked but with one fault the day and night was longer than before but only by an hour (30 minutes at 12 pm and 30 minutes at 00 pm as in a 13th hour)it didn’t cause any problems for any pony. anyway(why is it the sun and stuff us automatic In all my ideas) and by disappear I don’t mean get destroyed and crumble I mean vanish like the tardis (in the blink of an eye) without the queens the pony’s at first were fine but slowly everything went downhill eventually everyone reverted to a more violent state so to avoid open hostility arenas were built in there’s arenas ponies were allowed to fight it was completely voluntary and those who didn’t want to fight watched to get the “fight” out of there system eventually it became a normal thing to everyone it was no longer stress relief it was now a game which many played you could form a team or loan wolf it most were in a team because it made it fun but there were those strong stallions that could take out even the strongest teams by them self’s. you are part of team (need a little help with this all I can think of is parrot people WTF I know whatever) a five pony group just entering the game you trained your whole life for this now it’s time to see if you have it.

Ok 3rd idea

Adventure

There is 5 ponies’ without cutimarks like the cutimark crusaders. they are searching for their cutimark though they are more focused on exploration you know instead of trying odd things around the place they go out of their way to find a dark cave or something to explore there’s 3 male 2 female with a wide arrange of creatures and background characters they meet they go through many things and so on they are not very young just unlucky being unable to get a cutimark yet. They live (on the border of equestria the very border where very few chose to go so they meet creatures most only know in theory) sometimes dangerous but always fun

I wasn’t sure if this is enough to explain the idea so I’m adding more (redone around idea 7) they find demons made of ice, riddles that make my brain explode (very easy by the way) and traps. they find a few buildings, ruins and sometimes complete temples made by creatures unknown to all and on their journeys they get there mark (that’s a given) they keep some of the stuff they find which sometimes turns out to be incredibly useful and lose each other a few times when that happens a 2 side story appears where you see 2 of them at one point and the rest at another in the same ep

Okkkk idea 4 adventure

Takes place in a small town in equestria the people there are famed for the ability to tame even the wildest of animals there’s 1 main character since he/she was young h/s had a pet magicor which your father had tamed long ago you on the other hand are weak when it comes to your ability to calm and befriend animals this magicor was your only pet but it is a good one at the age of (blarg I’m a cat) you got you cutimark which is (ok this is going too far into character ill finish the re do for story) a (ahhhh can’t think(it got something very basic to do with taming but mostly with exploration and defense)…

The character starts off in a town to get the background story and character explanation done (few eps as possible)like go into the surrounding forest find some things get lost find cave to sleep or take cover from weather magicor finds your or is with you. you both defend your selves and other stuff anyway after that you set off to meet new people and creatures looking around the wilds and other things get a group eventually return or something and see all the creatures out of control and go off to see what’s causing it . (Lost focus while writing this)

Idea 5 (hmm) adventure mystery

Okkkk

Based in a city (like the one apple jack went to in her cutimark flashback (can’t think of the name of it)
The story is based in the medium sector in the middle of the poor and the wealthy areas you have a bunch of friends from your zone and the poor zone but the rich guys avoid anyone not in there zone so none from there ok hmm story let’s see ….

The rich have been becoming more intrusive there goal to make the “slums” disappear a few pony’s from the poorer zones have gone missing including some of your friends you form a group to A. investigate and B. put a stop to it the adventure takes you through abandoned zones houses of the rich and into the deepest of water ways you find friends and other pony’s on the way once you save your friends (hidden in a underground jail like place alive but scared and slightly starved(the pony putting them there didn’t want the dead just out of sight)and find out who’s doing it and when you finally save your friends the ponies who were doing it take a more open stance being clear when doing their work attacking the group with physiological attacks like threating there family or burning down there favorite shop or home umm at some point they are walled in by the unicorn pony’s magic so there whole area is out of sight of visitors

Something like that

Idea 6

WAR …

Is a war between zebras and a few other critters vs pony’s it’s happening at the same time frame of our mlp but away from the rule of Celestia it’s a fight over control of the land and the pony’s were the one that started it (these guys are dicks) at first you start off in the pony army a basic grunt who’s only goal is to kill and die but that’s what you do anyway you are sent on special missions because you group caption is special forces along with two others (group count is 5) at first you take on the missions eagerly but on one of the missions (maybe the first ep to get people involved)they came across civilians which were in danger they could of helped and he went to try but he was ordered not to he hesitated but ended up leaving them behind there screams was the last thing he heard after that he started having second thoughts about everything he didn’t voice them it would be treason and he would be executed but either way he had realized he had to do something after a while of planning he was caught red handed but before any pony could do anything he was gone running like some hunters prey and that’s what he was they chased him for a very long time at some point he hits his head knocking himself out wakening up in a civilian zebras house and from there he got contact with some of the high ranking zebra leaders and started working for them he knew he was a traitor but he also know what his people was doing was completely wrong ….

All for now

Idea 7 (god dam it need less violence) … space adventure

Ok sorry just something random couldn’t think about anything but space

Ok it’s the distant future and pony’s had the tech to travel in space and had already met other species and all that. Basic story it was a normal trip to one of the many planets they had explored but something forced them off Corse while in stasis they awoke to alarms screaming at them that they were entering an atmosphere on a faulty decent courses meaning if they didn’t correct it soon they would burn up they rushed around getting to their places they were able to pull it up just in time to avoid the ship vaporizing but they still hit the ground as they recovered a creaking sound started going from quite to loud they got supply’s and bailed out of the ship they looked at the ship and saw it was on the edge of a cliff suddenly a roaring snapping sound rang out they looked up and saw a huge tree falling the ran backwards to get to safety and as they looked back the tree hit it broke the ship in half leaving the back on land which had all the supply’s like food water and more while the front fall forward over the edge sadly the front had the heavy computers and the deep space communication devices all they had was basic scanners and short range communicators. At first the only explore a little way from camp but eventually they start moving to the base of the cliff trying to find a way to the front half of the ship once there they see that its gone and start tracking it.

Planet: large like earth but covered in trees there is only 1 major species called the (meh) there is one major desert and patches of flat land other than that only (swamp? And) trees the air is breathable but some areas have a type of toxic cloud that only harms life forms not native to this planet days last 28 hours with 16 hours of dark and 12 light (why well I don’t know so whatever) the sun is colder than normal so days are prone to becoming cold and nights are freezing and some areas have earthquake’s daily there’s only one volcano which is a super gigantic one capable of finishing of the planet thankfully its dormant the beings that live there worship it as a god because it’s the only of its kind and its huge ..

Idea 8 ummm…

The town you live in is located near the sea at the bottom of a cliff area

Story you have several friends but commonly hang out with 3 of them he/she always….
Sea/land adventure you and a reasonable large amount of friends want to set out to sea on a boat (which you eventually do but maybe not at the start) and sail all over the place there is many islands in the sea so you can come across them commonly and stuff happens on the ship and sometimes come across others they are usually friendly but can be dangerous you travel the sea get caught in storms, washed inshore, lost at sea and inland, fight for your lives at sea, on land, in caves and so much more

Idea 9 style I seem to only be able to think of war and adventure

Story you live in a desert along a river you do desert things there’s 2 family’s trying to forcibly take control of the whole town (or city whatever) almost everybody has chosen a side you and about 50 others that you know of hasn’t chosen a side at first the most each side done was ague but it’s been getting violent and someone has chosen to be a third part the “un-chosen” whose only goal is to stop the other sides from destroying the town/city they stop major plots from each side causing chaos on both side(funny chaos like breaking into a building to stop a bomb or something and walking into the open being where both other family’s are about to fight causing that WTF moment between everybody) and they slowly start recruiting pony’s to help them in their goal they go on normal missions to like get food and water and other basics as well as save captured kinsman .

Idea 10 (pardon my French Fucking finally)

The cutimark involves running

Ok story you’re a pony with a painful past you escaped your village when the authority’s arrested you for no reason they claimed your family was involved in some sort of crime but when you got to the so called prison which turned out to be an area in the hills which had only trees they started killing your family they fought and your father had told you to run you were young then and couldn’t fight at all so you did run and run and run eventually you escaped but you never did stop running going from place to place not stopping until now the town you entered was well away from them so you though it was safe after a while they found you. You had made a lot of friends and had a job and you trusted them so once you saw the pony’s that killed you parents you asked your friends for help which they did they hid you eventually the enemy’s found out where you were threatened to kill all the pony’s here if you didn’t come out which you did they took you and marched you into the darkest part of the area but before they could kill you your friends jumped them and you escaped together

Story basic… you are running from them with friends going through forests caves hiding in towns and more at first the goal is to escape but as you and your friends get fed up you start trying to find the source of these guy planning to eliminate that pony or group of pony’s so you could all be free

Idea starts that ended as a random character idea basics

A character: a Pegasus pony with a nerve condition which cause the nerves in in the wings to be weak not forming complete connections she can move them but so slowly she’s unable to fly by now you know she’s female
The idea there’s a group of 6 Based in clouds dale

character a unicorn pony with a small amount of knowledge in magic because he/she was born in an earth pony town his/her father is a unicorn and mother earth pony and his/her father is at work a lot so he’s/she’s only had a small amount of time when her/his father is home

I got bored at some point and done this
Story it twas the night before Christmas and all the children were asleep Santa claws was about to drop down but to his despair the chimney was magic proof and got stuck now all the children throw rocks at him because he couldn’t deliver and all the adults of the house love to burn a unnecessary large amount of wood just to cause him harm for not delivering presents when they grew up sadly one day the police came round and took him it turned out he wasn’t Santa claws just a fat guy in a suit who had a unnatural likening for cookies and milk the end

Last edited by fireflysjc on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : purified by Deusinsanus)

2ideas ideas and loads of them Empty Re: ideas ideas and loads of them Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Deusinsanus

Deusinsanus

fireflysjc wrote:ideas and loads of them

ummm sorry but the lack of gaps i done it on microsoft word and copyed it stright to this if you need me to ill put

in gaps and all that stuff most likely bad grammer and spelling probly umm tell me what you like or point me in the

right direction (lol spelt direction wrong on the post and when checking it i spelt it right???) please and tell me

what one you like and ill put more work into it (they are all basic) well thats all

Probably littered with bad spelling and grammar sorry I’m avoiding including the mane 6 so as to avoid copyright laws
Basic idea 1: war... saw a post with a character named night stalker whose background story was revolving around war so I made this with that in mind
It’s over (???) years since our mlp and something happened that surprised all that lived the moon, sun, stars and clouds started moving on their own and no one knew why. while the earth pony’s didn’t notice a thing there was augments between the Pegasus and unicorn pony’s the Pegasus thought the unicorns were using their magic to cause the weather to control itself which the unicorns clamed otherwise. after a while fighting started this to so many pony’s is known as the warm up it only lasted a month but so many died both unicorns and Pegasus pony’s and any earth pony that got in the way what stopped this was the princesses they called a meeting with the Pegasus leaders and told them what the learnt while researching the problem and that was the only reason they hadn’t been able to step in until now they told of the problems both sides were having and that there was nothing either side could do the Pegasus leaders believed them with ease Celestia never lied before and they believed wouldn’t have to start now this stopped the fighting temporarily as they worked out what to do but against their best wished the information got out and though that didn’t change much some used it as grounds to try to get control over equestria saying there is no need for the princesses anymore most knew this was wrong the princesses were good at what they did and had the right to stay in control but some just wanted power after a while their anonymous threats and protests disappeared along with groups of unicorn earth and Pegasus pony’s and to the great distress of everyone loyal to Celestia and Luna an army appeared and the war began it started out small skirmishes here and there and grew no one knew where the army came from or anyone in it except for the few pockets of familiar faces from canterlot, clouds dale and a few earth pony towns. it had many different species in it pony, zebras, griffins and others because of the first war it was easy to build up an army to fight off the enemy and at first it worked they requited earth pony’s into the force and the war became full blown pony’s dyeing every wear it was a stale mate.
Our story starts at a point where everything was calm the enemy seemed to disappear and a lot of warriors were resting most thinking it was over. almost all the towns other than canterlot was destroyed a few strongholds were raised for those that weren’t fighting and need a place to stay because their homes were destroyed or too dangerous to live in. pony Ville was one of few that still had houses standing there were no civilians living there only a few fighters it wasn’t safe for any but them…

Idea 2:

Gladiator

Background:

its (years) after our mlp and the world has reverted to a primitive state about 20 years before our story everything started going downhill this is what happened //
about (20(seems to small) years ago canterlot disappeared no one knows how or why it happened but they do know within the last seconds of existence miss Celestia and Luna joined there powers to make the sun, moon and starts automatic which worked but with one fault the day and night was longer than before but only by an hour (30 minutes at 12 pm and 30 minutes at 00 pm as in a 13th hour)it didn’t cause any problems for any pony. anyway(why is it the sun and stuff us automatic In all my ideas) and by disappear I don’t mean get destroyed and crumble I mean vanish like the tardis (in the blink of an eye) without the queens the pony’s at first were fine but slowly everything went downhill eventually everyone reverted to a more violent state so to avoid open hostility arenas were built in there’s arenas ponies were allowed to fight it was completely voluntary and those who didn’t want to fight watched to get the “fight” out of there system eventually it became a normal thing to everyone it was no longer stress relief it was now a game which many played you could form a team or loan wolf it most were in a team because it made it fun but there were those strong stallions that could take out even the strongest teams by them self’s. you are part of team (need a little help with this all I can think of is parrot people WTF I know whatever) a five pony group just entering the game you trained your whole life for this now it’s time to see if you have it.

Ok 3rd idea

Adventure

There is 5 ponies’ without cutimarks like the cutimark crusaders. they are searching for their cutimark though they are more focused on exploration you know instead of trying odd things around the place they go out of their way to find a dark cave or something to explore there’s 3 male 2 female with a wide arrange of creatures and background characters they meet they go through many things and so on they are not very young just unlucky being unable to get a cutimark yet. They live (on the border of equestria the very border where very few chose to go so they meet creatures most only know in theory) sometimes dangerous but always fun

I wasn’t sure if this is enough to explain the idea so I’m adding more (redone around idea 7) they find demons made of ice, riddles that make my brain explode (very easy by the way) and traps. they find a few buildings, ruins and sometimes complete temples made by creatures unknown to all and on their journeys they get there mark (that’s a given) they keep some of the stuff they find which sometimes turns out to be incredibly useful and lose each other a few times when that happens a 2 side story appears where you see 2 of them at one point and the rest at another in the same ep

Okkkk idea 4 adventure

Takes place in a small town in equestria the people there are famed for the ability to tame even the wildest of animals there’s 1 main character since he/she was young h/s had a pet magicor which your father had tamed long ago you on the other hand are weak when it comes to your ability to calm and befriend animals this magicor was your only pet but it is a good one at the age of (blarg I’m a cat) you got you cutimark which is (ok this is going too far into character ill finish the re do for story) a (ahhhh can’t think(it got something very basic to do with taming but mostly with exploration and defense)…

The character starts off in a town to get the background story and character explanation done (few eps as possible)like go into the surrounding forest find some things get lost find cave to sleep or take cover from weather magicor finds your or is with you. you both defend your selves and other stuff anyway after that you set off to meet new people and creatures looking around the wilds and other things get a group eventually return or something and see all the creatures out of control and go off to see what’s causing it . (Lost focus while writing this)

Idea 5 (hmm) adventure mystery

Okkkk

Based in a city (like the one apple jack went to in her cutimark flashback (can’t think of the name of it)
The story is based in the medium sector in the middle of the poor and the wealthy areas you have a bunch of friends from your zone and the poor zone but the rich guys avoid anyone not in there zone so none from there ok hmm story let’s see ….

The rich have been becoming more intrusive there goal to make the “slums” disappear a few pony’s from the poorer zones have gone missing including some of your friends you form a group to A. investigate and B. put a stop to it the adventure takes you through abandoned zones houses of the rich and into the deepest of water ways you find friends and other pony’s on the way once you save your friends (hidden in a underground jail like place alive but scared and slightly starved(the pony putting them there didn’t want the dead just out of sight)and find out who’s doing it and when you finally save your friends the ponies who were doing it take a more open stance being clear when doing their work attacking the group with physiological attacks like threating there family or burning down there favorite shop or home umm at some point they are walled in by the unicorn pony’s magic so there whole area is out of sight of visitors

Something like that

Idea 6

WAR …

Is a war between zebras and a few other critters vs pony’s it’s happening at the same time frame of our mlp but away from the rule of Celestia it’s a fight over control of the land and the pony’s were the one that started it (these guys are dicks) at first you start off in the pony army a basic grunt who’s only goal is to kill and die but that’s what you do anyway you are sent on special missions because you group caption is special forces along with two others (group count is 5) at first you take on the missions eagerly but on one of the missions (maybe the first ep to get people involved)they came across civilians which were in danger they could of helped and he went to try but he was ordered not to he hesitated but ended up leaving them behind there screams was the last thing he heard after that he started having second thoughts about everything he didn’t voice them it would be treason and he would be executed but either way he had realized he had to do something after a while of planning he was caught red handed but before any pony could do anything he was gone running like some hunters prey and that’s what he was they chased him for a very long time at some point he hits his head knocking himself out wakening up in a civilian zebras house and from there he got contact with some of the high ranking zebra leaders and started working for them he knew he was a traitor but he also know what his people was doing was completely wrong ….

All for now

Idea 7 (god dam it need less violence) … space adventure

Ok sorry just something random couldn’t think about anything but space

Ok it’s the distant future and pony’s had the tech to travel in space and had already met other species and all that. Basic story it was a normal trip to one of the many planets they had explored but something forced them off Corse while in stasis they awoke to alarms screaming at them that they were entering an atmosphere on a faulty decent courses meaning if they didn’t correct it soon they would burn up they rushed around getting to their places they were able to pull it up just in time to avoid the ship vaporizing but they still hit the ground as they recovered a creaking sound started going from quite to loud they got supply’s and bailed out of the ship they looked at the ship and saw it was on the edge of a cliff suddenly a roaring snapping sound rang out they looked up and saw a huge tree falling the ran backwards to get to safety and as they looked back the tree hit it broke the ship in half leaving the back on land which had all the supply’s like food water and more while the front fall forward over the edge sadly the front had the heavy computers and the deep space communication devices all they had was basic scanners and short range communicators. At first the only explore a little way from camp but eventually they start moving to the base of the cliff trying to find a way to the front half of the ship once there they see that its gone and start tracking it.

Planet: large like earth but covered in trees there is only 1 major species called the (meh) there is one major desert and patches of flat land other than that only (swamp? And) trees the air is breathable but some areas have a type of toxic cloud that only harms life forms not native to this planet days last 28 hours with 16 hours of dark and 12 light (why well I don’t know so whatever) the sun is colder than normal so days are prone to becoming cold and nights are freezing and some areas have earthquake’s daily there’s only one volcano which is a super gigantic one capable of finishing of the planet thankfully its dormant the beings that live there worship it as a god because it’s the only of its kind and its huge ..

Idea 8 ummm…

The town you live in is located near the sea at the bottom of a cliff area

Story you have several friends but commonly hang out with 3 of them he/she always….
Sea/land adventure you and a reasonable large amount of friends want to set out to sea on a boat (which you eventually do but maybe not at the start) and sail all over the place there is many islands in the sea so you can come across them commonly and stuff happens on the ship and sometimes come across others they are usually friendly but can be dangerous you travel the sea get caught in storms, washed inshore, lost at sea and inland, fight for your lives at sea, on land, in caves and so much more

Idea 9 style I seem to only be able to think of war and adventure

Story you live in a desert along a river you do desert things there’s 2 family’s trying to forcibly take control of the whole town (or city whatever) almost everybody has chosen a side you and about 50 others that you know of hasn’t chosen a side at first the most each side done was ague but it’s been getting violent and someone has chosen to be a third part the “un-chosen” whose only goal is to stop the other sides from destroying the town/city they stop major plots from each side causing chaos on both side(funny chaos like breaking into a building to stop a bomb or something and walking into the open being where both other family’s are about to fight causing that WTF moment between everybody) and they slowly start recruiting pony’s to help them in their goal they go on normal missions to like get food and water and other basics as well as save captured kinsman .

Idea 10 (pardon my French Fucking finally)

The cutimark involves running

Ok story you’re a pony with a painful past you escaped your village when the authority’s arrested you for no reason they claimed your family was involved in some sort of crime but when you got to the so called prison which turned out to be an area in the hills which had only trees they started killing your family they fought and your father had told you to run you were young then and couldn’t fight at all so you did run and run and run eventually you escaped but you never did stop running going from place to place not stopping until now the town you entered was well away from them so you though it was safe after a while they found you. You had made a lot of friends and had a job and you trusted them so once you saw the pony’s that killed you parents you asked your friends for help which they did they hid you eventually the enemy’s found out where you were threatened to kill all the pony’s here if you didn’t come out which you did they took you and marched you into the darkest part of the area but before they could kill you your friends jumped them and you escaped together

Story basic… you are running from them with friends going through forests caves hiding in towns and more at first the goal is to escape but as you and your friends get fed up you start trying to find the source of these guy planning to eliminate that pony or group of pony’s so you could all be free

Idea starts that ended as a random character idea basics

A character: a Pegasus pony with a nerve condition which cause the nerves in in the wings to be weak not forming complete connections she can move them but so slowly she’s unable to fly by now you know she’s female
The idea there’s a group of 6 Based in clouds dale

character a unicorn pony with a small amount of knowledge in magic because he/she was born in an earth pony town his/her father is a unicorn and mother earth pony and his/her father is at work a lot so he’s/she’s only had a small amount of time when her/his father is home

I got bored at some point and done this
Story it twas the night before Christmas and all the children were asleep Santa claws was about to drop down but to his despair the chimney was magic proof and got stuck now all the children throw rocks at him because he couldn’t deliver and all the adults of the house love to burn a unnecessary large amount of wood just to cause him harm for not delivering presents when they grew up sadly one day the police came round and took him it turned out he wasn’t Santa claws just a fat guy in a suit who had a unnatural likening for cookies and milk the end

You know, if this would not give me something to do (proof read, obviously), I would personally go to your house and slap you unconscious with a dictionary.

3ideas ideas and loads of them Empty yep Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:13 am

me too wasn't looking for smooth writing and i usually type in the dark so thanks

4ideas ideas and loads of them Empty Re: ideas ideas and loads of them Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:34 am

Deusinsanus

Deusinsanus

It’s been (???) years since our MLP and something happened that surprised all that lived. The moon, sun, stars and clouds started moving on their own, and no one knew why. While the earth ponies didn’t notice anything, there were arguements between the pegasi and unicorns. The pegasi thought the unicorns were using their magic to controll the weather which the unicorns claimed otherwise. After a while, fighting started. To many ponies this is known as the warm-up. It only lasted a month, but so many died. Both unicorns and pegasi, and any earth pony that got in the way. What stopped this was the princesses. They called a meeting with the pegasus leaders, and told them what they learnt while researching the problem, and that was the only reason they hadn’t been able to step in. Until now. They told of the problems both sides were having, and that there was nothing either side could do. the pegasus leaders believed them with ease. Celestia never lied before, so this stopped the fighting temporarily, as they worked out what to do. But against their best wishes the information got out, and though that didn’t change much, some used it as grounds to try to get controll over equestria, saying there is no need for the princesses anymore. Most knew that this was wrong. The princesses were good at what they did, and had the right to stay in controll, but others just wanted power. After a while, their anonymous threats and protests disappeared, along with groups of unicorn, earth and pegasus ponies, and to the great dismay of everyone loyal to Celestia and Luna, an army appeared and the war began. It started out as small skirmishes here and there, but it quickly became more... No one knew where the army had came from or who they were, except for the few pockets of familiar faces from Canterlot, Cloudsdale and a few earth pony towns. They had many different species in it. Ponies, zebras, griffins and others. Because of the first war it was easy to build up an army to fight off the enemy, and at first it worked. They recruited earth ponies into the force and the small skirmishes became a full blown war. Ponies were dying everywhere, so it turned into a stalemate.
Our story starts at a point where everything was calm. The enemy seemed to disappear and a lot of warriors were resting, most thinking it was over. almost all the towns, other than canterlot, were destroyed. A few strongholds were raised for those that weren’t fighting and need a place to stay because their homes were destroyed, or too dangerous to live in. Ponyville was one of few that still had houses standing. There were no civilians living there, only a few fighters. It wasn’t safe for any but them…

It's (???) years after our mlp and the world has reverted to a primitive state. About 20 years before our story, everything started going downhill. This is what happened
About (20(seems to small) years ago, canterlot disappeared. To this day, no one knows how or why it happened, but they do know that within their last seconds of existence Princess Celestia and Princess Luna joined their powers to make the Sun, moon and stars automatic, which worked, but with one flaw. The day and night were longer than before. Only by an hour (30 minutes at 12 pm and 30 minutes at 00 pm, as in a 13th hour). It didn’t cause any problems for anypony. (Why is it the sun and stuff is automatic In all my ideas, anyway? [Noone, I mean literally noone, gives even the slightest shit about why you are obsessed with that.]) And by disappear I don’t mean get destroyed and crumble, I mean vanish like the tardis (in the blink of an eye). Without the princesses the ponies, at first, were fine, but slowly everything went downhill. Eventually, everyone reverted to a more violent state. So to avoid open hostility, arenas were built. In those, ponies were allowed to fight each other. It was completely voluntary, and those who didn’t want to fight, watched to get the “fight” out of there system. Eventually it became a normal thing. It was no longer stress relief, it was now a game which many played. You could either pose as team, or be a lone wolf. Most fighters were in a team, because it made it fun, but there were those strong stallions that could take out even the strongest teams by them selves. You are part of team (need a little help with this all I can think of is parrot people WTF I know whatever), a five pony group just entering the game. You trained your whole life for this, now it’s time to see if you have what it takes.

There are 5 ponies without cutiemarks, like the Cutiemark Crusaders. They are searching for their cutiemarks, though they are more focused on exploration. You know, instead of trying odd things around the place, they go out of their way to find a dark cave or something to explore. There are three male and two female blank flanks with a wide arrange of creatures and background characters they meet. They go through many things and so on. They are not fillies, just unlucky being unable to get a cutiemark. They live on the border of equestria. The very border where very few choose to go, so they meet creatures most only know from tales. Sometimes dangerous, but always fun.
I wasn’t sure if this is enough to explain the idea, so I’m adding more (redone around idea 7). They find demons made of ice, riddles that make my brain explode (very easy by the way) and traps. They find a few buildings, ruins and sometimes complete temples made by creatures unknown to all, and on their journeys they get their cutiemarks (that’s a given). They keep some of the stuff they find, which sometimes turns out to be incredibly useful, and lose each other a few times. When that happens a two sided story appears where you see two of them at one point and the rest at another in the same ep.

Takes place in a small town in Equestria, where the people there are famed for the ability to tame even the wildest of animals. There’s one main character. They have a pet magicor since they were young their father had tamed long ago. The main character is unlike their father in that aspect. This magicor was your only pet, but it is loyal. At the age of (blarg I’m a cat) you got your cutimark which is (ok this is going too far into character ill finish the re do for story) a (ahhhh can’t think(it got something very basic to do with taming but mostly with exploration and defense)…

The character starts off in a town to get the background story and character explanation done (few eps as possible), like go into the surrounding forrest find some things. They get lost, find a cave to sleep or take cover from the weather. Your magicor finds you, or is with you at the time. You both defend yourselves and other stuff. Anyway, after that you set off to meet new people and creatures. Looking around the wilds and other things you find a group, eventually. Something important happens, and you see all the creatures out of controll. You decide to go off to see what’s causing it . (Lost focus while writing this)

Based in a city (like the one Apple Jack went to in her cutiemark flashback (can’t think of the name of it).
The story is based in the medium sector in the middle of the poor and the wealthy areas. You have a bunch of friends from your zone and the poor zone, but the rich guys avoid anyone not in their zone, so none from there.

The rich have been becoming more intrusive. Their goal is to make the “slums” disappear. A few ponies from the poorer zones have gone missing, including some of your friends. You form a group to A) investigate and B) put a stop to it. The adventure takes you through abandoned zones, houses of the rich and into the deepest of water ways. you find friends and other ponies on the way. Once you save your friends (hidden in a underground jail, like place alive, but scared and slightly starved (the pony putting them there didn’t want them dead, just out of sight.) and find out who’s doing it and when you finally save your friends, the ponies who were doing it take a more open stance, being clear when doing their work, attacking the group with psycological attacks, like threating their family, or burning down their favorite shop or home. At some point they are walled in by the unicorn ponies' magic, so their whole area is out of sight of visitors.

I proofread the first five ideas you had. I appreciate it if people take me up on my offer to do that for them, but, the spelling and grammar in this was just unholy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum