Project: MLP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project: MLP

Join in and collaborate your ideas. We are re inventing My Little Pony.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Genre ideas.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Genre ideas. Empty Genre ideas. Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:25 pm

RainbowBlitz

I think we're currently focusing too much on comedy, the inter does like that genre but I think if we display ourselves as a one trick pony we won't get very far.

I have several ideas, all of which are of different genres:

Cupcakes, the aftermath - Pinkie is arrested for her crimes. (Crime/Thriller)

Fluttershy meets Angel - She find Angel and realises he's a hard one to tame. She takes this challenge with open arms. (Adorableness!)

Twilight's decision - In a parallel universe Twilight is a fighter for Princess Celestia, she must choose between her friends in Ponyville who are rebelling against Celestia's tyranny, and the loyalty/duty she owes Celestia. (Action/Drama)

Tell me what you think, does this have any future, or is this idea as limp as Admin's wang? Frustrated (Couldn't find a trollface)

2Genre ideas. Empty Re: Genre ideas. Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:12 am

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

this ideas are worth using, they can each build their own unique story and doesn't have to last 30 seconds. What we can do here is take some ideas and turn them into weekly segments of 5 minutes, kinda like a regular show with an air time. sounds good?
and i'll make a pony troll face for the site Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum