Project: MLP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project: MLP

Join in and collaborate your ideas. We are re inventing My Little Pony.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scene Two: Cut-Away Clips, ideas?

+6
RainbowBlitz
Rotiart
Cowboy Appledash
DarthBlam
Negatorian07
Admin
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Scene Two: Cut-Away Clips, ideas? - Page 3 Empty Re: Scene Two: Cut-Away Clips, ideas? Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:50 am

Rotiart

Rotiart
Admin

I do not agree, only because Mark has writen (together with Shadow I believe?) a awesome intro, where you see the different ponies doing stuff they normally won't do. Like Rainbow Dash beeing all girly and Rarity imitating the other ponies of the mane6

https://www.youtube.com/3donecom

52Scene Two: Cut-Away Clips, ideas? - Page 3 Empty Re: Scene Two: Cut-Away Clips, ideas? Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Deusinsanus

Deusinsanus

Rotiart wrote:I do not agree, only because Mark has writen (together with Shadow I believe?) a awesome intro, where you see the different ponies doing stuff they normally won't do. Like Rainbow Dash beeing all girly and Rarity imitating the other ponies of the mane6

Nope, that was all Mark.

53Scene Two: Cut-Away Clips, ideas? - Page 3 Empty Re: Scene Two: Cut-Away Clips, ideas? Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:34 pm

ybcrazy

ybcrazy
Admin

alright, my bad...i just figured that you guys agreed upon it...there are many other brainstorming ideas. it won't be an issue making a newer idea...so lets keep looking at other ideas that other brines made Very Happy

54Scene Two: Cut-Away Clips, ideas? - Page 3 Empty I don't mean to be a Debby Downer... Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:55 pm

iDoLikeWaffles

iDoLikeWaffles

Sorry to put the gray cloud over all these ideas, but, shouldn't scene two actually have something to do with scene one? I mean, what's the video Pinkie made?

Don't get me wrong, all these ideas are awesome, they just don't make sense for what we already have for episode one. >.<

55Scene Two: Cut-Away Clips, ideas? - Page 3 Empty Re: Scene Two: Cut-Away Clips, ideas? Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

iDoLikeWaffles wrote:Sorry to put the gray cloud over all these ideas, but, shouldn't scene two actually have something to do with scene one? I mean, what's the video Pinkie made?

Don't get me wrong, all these ideas are awesome, they just don't make sense for what we already have for episode one. >.<

Eyyup, scene two was supposed to be various cut-away clips...

https://projectmlp.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum